How to Make My Own Pixzo.Com Website
- 1). Click the "JOIN!" button near the top of Piczo's home page. A popup will display and ask you to enter your information.
- 2). Enter your email and a password. Be sure to use a real email account since the email and password you enter will be your login information.
- 3). Enter a nickname or user name you wish to go by while using the website. Enter your birth date and agree to the terms of service. You must be 13 years of age or older to use Piczo.
- 4). Click "Create" from the menu at the top of the page. This will bring up the "Create" page.
- 5). Scroll down the page to the section titled "How to Make a Website" and enter a name for your website's address. This address will take the form "[yourname].piczo.com".
- 6). Click "Edit Your Site!" to start building your website.
- 7). Select "Add Page" from the toolbar to add a new page to your site. A window will pop up and give you options for selecting a style for the new page. Click "Add Page" to accept the style. Choose a name for the page and set the privacy settings for the page.
- 8). Click and drag the "pictures" icon to add a picture to the web page.
- 9). Click and drag the "text" icon to add text to the web page.
Press the "Preview" button to preview what the web page looks like to other users.